    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, May 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=

    gaidar Guest

    Hi, Paul,

    What do you mean "dynamically place the controls"? You can place your
    controls in html <table></table> after datagrid when designing your aspx
    page. I just don't understand. Could you provide a little more information?

    Gaidar

    gaidar, May 28, 2005

  3. Paul,

    Use Flow layout.

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, May 29, 2005
  4. Hi thanks for the response. I have a datagrid and some controls just below
    it. The grid can change size depending on what gets returned from a
    database. Without dynamic positioning I will get a gap between the grid and
    other controls if not much is returned from the grid.

    grid
    only 1 item in grid.

    other controls
    ..
    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, May 31, 2005
  5. Hi thanks for the response, just wondering what is flow layout, is it an html
    tag?
    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.