easy way to wrap java for COM

mtczx232

I need to Wrap java class to be able use in Microsoft VBA (MSAccess)
and also delegate to be able Handle event in VBA that come from Java.
have some article or tool?

mtczx232

I new in java. i need more info:
+I understad that Java class nust be Bean? (what is mean exactly?)
+I see that I need Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 with SP3. this request is
not clear to me. I must install all this big old enviroment only for
my need? have shortcut for this request? (some limited file list the
needed), the visual studio 2005 is also fit for this purpose?
+what about DATA types then can be use?
+this solution is consider reliable?

Also i glad to reading some comprised article about all solution that
have for this need (even by connection between the App by IO chanel,
etc)

Lew

I new in java. i need more info:
+I understad that Java class nust be Bean? (what is mean exactly?)

I don't know about your other questions, but I agree you shouldn't have to use
such an old product as MS VC++ 6.0. A "JavaBean" is a class that at least
follows certain conventions for its method names, and may also use various
other libraries to propagate events, manage properties and so forth.

Not all Java classes are beans.

Read the Sun Java tutorials:
+I see that I need Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 with SP3. this request is
not clear to me. I must install all this big old enviroment only for
my need?

I sure hope not, for your sake.