Eclipse, C, and Python

Richard Medina Calderon

Hello Forum. I have installed Python comnpiler in Eclipse Classic for Windows.
After a while I have installed the C compiler. However, somehow now when I try to run my code in Python it shows me for default Ant

Run -->Ant Build

I switched my workspace but still. Do you know how to solve this?..

Thanks

Martin P. Hellwig

Hello Forum. I have installed Python comnpiler in Eclipse Classic for Windows.
After a while I have installed the C compiler. However, somehow now when I try to run my code in Python it shows me for default Ant

Run -->Ant Build

I switched my workspace but still. Do you know how to solve this?..

Thanks

You might want to install the PyDev plugin and switch to that
perspective (after configuring it).

Cheers,

MArtin

Steven D'Aprano

Hello Forum. I have installed Python comnpiler in Eclipse Classic for
Windows. After a while I have installed the C compiler. However, somehow
now when I try to run my code in Python it shows me for default Ant

Run -->Ant Build

I switched my workspace but still. Do you know how to solve this?..

This is an Eclipse problem, not a Python problem. Most people here don't
use Eclipse. You might have better luck asking on a forum for Eclipse.