    color). Eclipse has a lot of options and I am not sure where to change the
    foreground of the text in this popup.

    Thanks in advance!

    Daniel, Aug 21, 2008

  2. On Aug 22, 1:19 am, "Daniel" <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have recently tried Eclipse and I am having a text color problem. I have
    > been able to change my "theme" to a night-time-type of theme (dark
    > background, colored text). I believe this may have caused an unintended side
    > effect: when the suggestion popup box appears after typing in an object's
    > variable name and a "." (dot), the box normally displays the methods/etc
    > available to that object. However, only the highlighted method in that popup
    > appears. All the other methods are insivible (text and background same
    > color). Eclipse has a lot of options and I am not sure where to change the
    > foreground of the text in this popup.

    - There is no question there.
    - This is not an 'IDE support' group.

    > Thanks in advance!

    No worries.

    --
    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 22, 2008

  3. Daniel a écrit :
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I have recently tried Eclipse and I am having a text color problem. I
    > have been able to change my "theme" to a night-time-type of theme (dark
    > background, colored text). I believe this may have caused an unintended
    > side effect: when the suggestion popup box appears after typing in an
    > object's variable name and a "." (dot), the box normally displays the
    > methods/etc available to that object. However, only the highlighted
    > method in that popup appears. All the other methods are insivible (text
    > and background same color). Eclipse has a lot of options and I am not
    > sure where to change the foreground of the text in this popup.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    There are three panels to change colors, all in the preference
    page, in the left menu :
    General -> Appearance -> Colors and Fonts
    Editors -> Text Editors (not a submenu)
    Java -> Editor -> Syntax Coloring
    'Hope you'll find something here ;-)

    Jean-Claude Arbaut, Aug 22, 2008
  4. Daniel

    Guest

    On Aug 21, 7:50 pm, Jean-Claude Arbaut <>
    wrote:
    > Daniel a écrit :
    >
    > > Hi all,

    > > I have recently tried Eclipse and I am having a text color problem. I
    > > have been able to change my "theme" to a night-time-type of theme (dark
    > > background, colored text). I believe this may have caused an unintended
    > > side effect: when the suggestion popup box appears after typing in an
    > > object's variable name and a "." (dot), the box normally displays the
    > > methods/etc available to that object. However, only the highlighted
    > > method in that popup appears. All the other methods are insivible (text
    > > and background same color). Eclipse has a lot of options and I am not
    > > sure where to change the foreground of the text in this popup.

    > > Thanks in advance!

    > There are three panels to change colors, all in the preference
    > page, in the left menu :
    > General -> Appearance -> Colors and Fonts
    > Editors -> Text Editors (not a submenu)
    > Java -> Editor -> Syntax Coloring
    > 'Hope you'll find something here ;-)

    I found it under Java -> Editor, and it's in the "appearance color
    options" area.

    Thank you.

    , Aug 22, 2008