Eclispe Remote debug avec weblogic

Chris

Est-il possible de faire du remote debug 'debugage a distance' avec Eclipe ?
si ou comment faire
existe des aides sur ce sujet

j'ai eclispe 2.1.1 et weblogic

Hay La

I can set up Eclipse 2.1.1 for remote debugging with Weblogic 8.1.1.

In your weblogic startup script, add the following options to the start up
command:

-Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address
=8000,server=y,suspend=n

In Eclipse, select "Run->Debug..." Select "Remote Application" and create a
new one. Make sure the port is 8000 or whatever defined in the script.

Please note: the hot swapping does not seem to work. If anyone knows how to
do that, please post.