    si ou comment faire
    existe des aides sur ce sujet

    j'ai eclispe 2.1.1 et weblogic

    Chris, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Chris

    Hay La Guest

    I can set up Eclipse 2.1.1 for remote debugging with Weblogic 8.1.1.

    In your weblogic startup script, add the following options to the start up
    command:

    -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address
    =8000,server=y,suspend=n

    In Eclipse, select "Run->Debug..." Select "Remote Application" and create a
    new one. Make sure the port is 8000 or whatever defined in the script.

    Please note: the hot swapping does not seem to work. If anyone knows how to
    do that, please post.

    ?

    Hay La, Sep 22, 2003