ECommerce Q - .NET shipping component

Tat

Can anybody recommend me inexpensive component that calculates shipping cost
that is easy to integrate in .NET application?

Thanks and happy coding

Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Inexpensive .NET Shipping Component for DHL, USPS, UPS and FedEX

We are about to complete beta testing on a set of .NET Shipping components. Not only are the components capable of rating and tracking but they are also capable of printing labels. The components expose a set of objects that allow you to integrate shipping with you application manually and they also expose a UI if you don't want to implement your own shipping UI. (Winforms).

Please contact me via this forum or at scott [AT] ballistiksoftware [dt] net or you can visit our website at http://www.ballistiksoftware.net.

Our website is undergoing construction and the product information has not been moved yet but it should be there in the next week or so.

Thank you.

Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Link above doesn't work anymore. I can recommend myself www.supremetracking.com (I should get some comission from them ;) ). Actually I believe Tat found what he was looking for but I found these through google so it should be suitable for new users.