    or something.

    Is my only option to implement paging?

    Thanks
    Zamdrist, Apr 21, 2006

  2. For this much data I would recommend that you implement paging.

    However as a short term fix until you get time to implement paging try
    turning on Smart Navigation.

    Please note some code has issues with smart navigation so test your
    page again fully after enabling it. This should ensure that the page
    when it postsback it will automatically scroll back to where the user
    was.

    Regards,

    Pete
    Peter Johnson, Apr 22, 2006