Editable contents in table at design time (VVS 2005)

Sebastian

Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to bulid a "css templated table control" to make possible for the
user, edit the text content of the cell at design time in Visual Studio.
To edit the content of a cell via properties window is not an option, it has
to be possible directly on the page (as simple HTML Table form Toolbox
control do). Has anyone an idea how to solve this problem?
I'll be glad for any help, esp. for examples.
Thanks,
Sebastian