    TIA
    Marco
    still learning english :)

    Ux, Jul 3, 2004

  2. Hello,

    This is very rare thing to find however we have the right solutions.
    Please point your browser to the URL(s) below and see if the scripts
    there do the job:

    CodeThatGrid:
    http://www.codethat.com/grid/index.html
    http://www.codethat.com/grid/grid_examples.html

    CodeThatTable:
    http://www.codethat.com/table/index.html

    The editing is only possible with the CodeThatGrid so I adde the link
    to the examples. Should be it.

    Anton

    Anton Kolomyeytsev, Jul 5, 2004