Efficient Image Map

Paul King

Hi there,

Im not sure if this forum can help me.

I have created an aspx page containing a graphical image of the UK (single
gif file). What I would like to achieve is to set up image maps to specific
regions outlining our store locations. When the user moves the mouse over
to these areas I would like a message displayed in a box to the right of the
Image containing more details (ie Addres and weblink).

Can this be done using any ASP.net classes. Ideally I would like to
converge this with my SQL db so that store details can be modified on a
table rather than on the HTML code.

Any ideas?
Cheers
Paul

Paul King

Ken,

Many thanks for this however this code does not allow text boxes to be
displayed offset from the image map and referenced to a SQL db.

Thanks
Paul.