EJB deployment problem

Lee

I am trying to deploy my first EJBs to Apache Tomcat 5.0 on Win2000. The
problem I have is an exception occurs in the deployment tool when I try to
generate the SQL for the beans which use CMP. I am using a mysql database
and I supply the database JNDI name (jdbc/InfoDb), user and password in the
database settings dialog. When I try to generate the SQL I get a
java.rmi.ServerException. The nested exceptions ultimately lead to:
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:532)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
at
com.sun.enterprise.resource.JdbcUrlAllocator.createResource(JdbcUrlAllocator
..java:45)
... 12 more

The j2ee server.log file (and also the launcher.server.log) shows the name
bound to the database url.
I have used j2eeadmin to add the mysql jdbc driver class name
(com.mysql.jdbc.Driver) to the server config.
I have put the path to the mysql connector jar in the user.properties file
in the j2sdkee1.4/bin directory. I also put it in launcher.xml in the
base.class.path element.
I don't know what to do.
Lee.