EJB + XDoclet + Doxygen/JavaDoc

Al

Hi,
I'm using Eclipse and XDoclet to generate Home and Remote interfaces
for my EJB's. Now I'm trying to build documentation of my code with
Doxygen. The problem is that Doxygen processes ALL tags, that is, usual
documentation tags like @param,@return... and XDoclet tags like
@ejb.bean name="Login" display-name="Name for Login"
description="Description for Login" jndi-name="ejb/Login"
type="Stateful" view-type="remote", so that the documentation is not
well-generated. Any ideas about excluding XDoclet EJB specific tags?
Thanks