    Any ideas?

    thanks

    Paul
    Paul Proefrock, Nov 23, 2005

  2. Paul Proefrock

    MyndPhlyp Guest

    "Paul Proefrock" <> wrote in message
    news:uY2WQM%...
    > I am generating an asp page with information on our organizations annual
    > calendar. One of the items presented is the contacts email address. It

    does
    > appear as a hyperlink but when you click on it, it generates an error page
    > that says "This Action is not allowed"
    >
    > How do I get it to generate the Mailto: link and open email editor. I am
    > using FrontPage2003 to do all this
    >
    > Any ideas?

    The HTML for an anchor with a mailto URL is:

    It is interpreted entirely at the client. The client settings may be such
    that the action is prohibited but it is unlikely in most situations. I
    suspect you have a simple HTML syntax error somewhere on your page. You can
    use the HTML Validator utility at W3.org to track down invalid code:

    HTML Validator at W3.org:
    http://validator.w3.org/

    See also:

    Reference from W3.org: