Embarrassing question -

Christopher Rose

Aren't people a little embarrassed that the search facility of these
forums is broken? Just asking - it sure would be helpful -

Chris

Tim Becker

Aren't people a little embarrassed that the search facility of these
forums is broken? Just asking - it sure would be helpful -

Aren't people embarassed when they realize this isn't a forum but a
mailing list? I guess if I'd have written the mail gateway and search
wasn't implemented yet, I'd just drop the "search" button that links
to a page saying search isn't implemented, but it's a matter of taste.

Anyway, the list is mirrored in several places and you can just use
google to search it. Or here:
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/ruby/ruby-talk/index.shtml Or subscribe
to the list and search through your mails.

-tim

Justin Collins

Christopher said:
Aren't people a little embarrassed that the search facility of these
forums is broken? Just asking - it sure would be helpful -

Chris
The person to contact is Andreas Schwarz - (e-mail address removed).

-Justin