embedding a web cam in a page

ambercolorenergy

I was wondering what the code is for embedding a webcam in a web site
and displaying the picture? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Greg

A-OK-SITE

I was wondering what the code is for embedding a webcam in a web site
and displaying the picture? Does anyone know?

Thanks

Greg

It is a fairly complex process that would be very hard to address in
this type of setting.

Here is one way there are many others. There is also off the shelf
software that makes the task a little easier. Your web server has to
support this function.

http://tech.blorge.com/Structure: /2007/03/07/setting-up-your-own-live-video-feed/

Daniel

http://a-ok-site.com