Enable Datagrid vertical scrolling instead of paging in .NET

Ashvin Navare

Hi,
I want to make a datagrid to be vertically scrollable
instead of paging in it. So I have put that datagrid html
tags inside <div></div> tags and made that div scrollable.
Due to this if I scroll down vertically the datagrid,
header is not shown in the datagrid view as it is scrolled
up.
I want datagrid to be scrollable but header of the
datagrid should always be visible.
To solve this problem I put a dummy datagrid at the top of
actual datagrid (for which the DIV is applied). The Dummy
datagrid column headers are always visible. But now the
problem is if user scrolls the actual datagrid
horizontally the dummy datagrid column headers should also
get scrolled horizontally in sync.
Please suggest some solution or any other alternate
approach.
Early response is appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Ashvin