Enter key behavior in gridview control

JimC

Hi,

I'm using a GridView control to display/edit records from a SQL Server data
source. I've enabled the edit and delete buttons in the control. When in
edit mode, the Update and Cancel buttons are displayed in the row being
edited.

However, if I press the Enter key after making changes to the row, my
changes are discarded. I'd like to modify this behavior so that the Enter
key causes the currently edited record to have its changes saved.

Can anyone explain if this is possible and how to do it with the Gridview
control?

Thanks in advance!
Jim