Enter Key form with many UserControls

jaqueline

Hi All,

I´m having this strange behavior and on´t know what else to try:

- I have a aspx page with embeded usercontrol for header with some
imagebuttons for pages in my site;

- Other User Control for left navigation
-And my content area with some textboxes and imagebutton for submit.

All of then are inside a <form runat=server> tag

Problem:

When I enter some text in my fist or other textbox inside area and
press the enter key it caches the first imagebutton of my header user
control and not my submit button. This behavior is in all my forms

Any ideia what is wrong/missing?

Thanks in Advance,
Jaqueline Sousa