    thnaks for your help

    regards
    serge

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Jan 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

    john smith Guest

    serge calderara wrote:
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I have a text field in a web form which will contain a date time value.
    > Is there a way that when my user click on that text box for edition a
    > calendar control just pops up and then when user select a date it will be
    > automatically added to the text box with proper formatting ?
    >
    > just try to gets life easier for my end user
    >
    > thnaks for your help
    >
    > regards
    > serge

    You're looking for a javascript based calendar. There are tons of those,
    and choice is mainly a matter of preferences... Most people put a little
    calendar icon besides the textbox for popping up the calendar, but you
    could "wire up" your events differently if that's what you want.

    This is a pretty popular one: http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/
    Google will list tons more.

    john smith, Jan 21, 2006