Enterprise Library Data Block

Guest

Morning all,

I posted a question the other day but since then I've done some more digging
and need alittle help.

We're using the Enterprise Data Block 2006 to connect to our database and I
need to know if it's possible to put the connection information in the
app.config as it's a class library project, rather than in the web.config
where the block seems to look by default.

Is this possible? If so, can anyone help?

Thanks,

Jon

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

The only means I know is adjusting the block source code. It is a paradigm
change I am not completely thrilled about, as well, but it makes sense in
some respects.