EpyDoc problem

Laszlo Zsolt Nagy

Hello,

I would like to create documentation for my lib using EpyDoc.
I do not see how to report bugs on the EpyDoc home page.
When I try to create documentation, I get this error:

Internal error: Expected a pointer
Unhandled exception in thread started by <function document at 0x00A44C30>

At the end of the traceback:

wx\_misc.py line 3665, in _eq_
return _misc_.DateTime.__eq__(*args)
TypeError: Expected a pointer

I have no clue what does it mean but I guess it is an EpyDoc bug.
Does anyone ran into the same problem? Any ideas?

Laszlo Nagy web: http://designasign.biz
IT Consultant mail: (e-mail address removed)

Python forever!