equivalent of py2exe in other os

Astan Chee

Hi,
I was just wondering if there is a equivalent of py2exe on linux
(centOS) and mac (OS X). I have a python script that uses wx and I dont
want to install wx on linux/mac machines. What are my choices?
Thanks
Astan

--
"Formulations of number theory: Complete, Consistent, Non-trivial. Choose two." -David Morgan-Mar

Animal Logic
http://www.animallogic.com

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free.

bieffe62

[...]

For Linux I know of (but never used myself) PyInstaller :
http://pyinstaller.python-hosting.com/
They seem to have a in-development version for OS/X too, so maybe you
could give it a try ...

HTH