Error about <wsdlHelpGenerator>

Ping

Hi All:

I had a webservice on the website and i want to disable the service help
page for it. From MSDN, i add the following section inside the <system.web>
tag of web.config for the website:
<webServices>
<wsdlHelpGenerator href="docs/MyBlank.asp"/>
</webServices>

It works fine on my localhost but after i move it to the testing server, I
type in the URL for the webservice, like
http://devweb01/services/bdproductservice.asmx

then i get error say "Exception in configuration section handler.", I also
tested on another developer's machine it's fine his localhost. So i didn't
get it why this configuration only works for the localhost but not for any
web server? Is that because it's operating system related? The operating
system on my local is Windows XP and for testing server is WIndows 2003.

Any help is greate appreciate!

Thanks in advance.

Ping