Error accessing pages

i.sobha

Hi,

I have an application where each user can log in to the system with a
unique username and password.

One of the user is facing an issue like after he logs in with his
username and password he is not able to view some of the pages by
clicking on specified links.
He says that he gets an error message(on clicking some links) as

The Page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.
Please try the following:
· Open the -------- home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
· Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
· Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
· You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
Internet Explorer

But I am not getting the error he gets when I login to the system.

I tried creating a test account having all the preference of the same
user and tried logging to the system. Still I am not getting any error
message.

Please can someone help me with the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Sobha

Mike

are you using role based and allowing users view certain pages?
If you are make sure this user is part of that role.