error BC30652: Reference required to assembly

Sam Vanderstraeten

Hi,

- VB.NET
- Visual Studio 2002
- 2 Solutions

- Next errormessages in tasklist:
----------------------------
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\myProject\BlahBlah.vb(92): Reference required to assembly
'ClassFormConfig' containing the type
'ClassFormConfig.ClassCheckControlType'. Add one to your project.
----------------------------

- Next errormessage in Output-Window:
----------------------------
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\myProject\BlahBlah.vb(92): error BC30652: Reference
required to assembly 'ClassFormConfig' containing the type
'ClassFormConfig.ClassCheckControlType'. Add one to your project.
----------------------------

It look clear what this means, but the Class "ClassCheckControlType" is in
the same project en is declared as public!

Solution A contains:

++++++ Class1.VB +++++++
Public Class ClassCheckControlType
BlahBlah...
End Class
++++++++++++++++++++++++

and

++++++ Class2.VB +++++++
Public Class CallMe
Dim myObj As New CreateDropDown()
Dim huidigeControl As New ClassCheckControlType()

myObj.BuildDropDownlist(huidigeControl)
End Class
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Solution B contains:

++++++ Class3.VB +++++++
Imports ClassFormConfig

Public Class CreateDropDown
Public Sub BuildDropDownlist(ByVal incomingObject As ClassCheckControlType)
End Sub
End Class

All references are made, what can be wrong? I can reach the properties and
methods from that class but why do I get that error?

Kind regards,
Sam