Reference required to assembly App_Code.

Guest

Hello,

Sometimes on our production servers using the WSP ASPX/VB deployment model,
we will run into a problem where we get a message simlar to the following:

Compiler Error Message: BC30007: Reference required to assembly
'App_Code.a3xnatsf, Version=1.0.2453.33287, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null' containing the base class 'navbar_ascx'

Or

Could not load file or assembly 'App_Web_jissuyue, Version=0.0.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.

I have found that the temporary fix to this is to clear the Temporary
ASP.NET files for the v2 framework, but that is not acceptable on a
production environment.

Are there any fixes or code changes that should be made to prevent this from
occurring in the future?

Thanks,
Craig