Error creating Database for WebPart Web Application in ASP.NET 2.0

Guest

Getting the error when running the Web Application using WebParts:

Server Error in '/ConnectedWebPartsDemo' Application.
Failed to generate a user instance of SQL Server due to a failure in
starting the process for the user instance. The connection will be closed.

SQLExpress database file auto-creation error:

I guess the error is there because I am using File System IIS feature of
ASP.NET 2.0 and my Windows XP SP2 has App_Data folder as Read-only and we
cant change the permission as it is a NTFS partition.

Please help how to resolve this error.

Thanks,

Shell