Error executing child request for error.aspx

Shridhar

We are getting errror when load control is added(ascx) as "Error executing
child request for error.aspx"

it thows an error after calling the following statement:
base.OnInit(e);

Thanks for any clue.

Shridhar

Brock Allen

Do you have more error information, such as a call stack? This would help
diagnose the problem.

Shridhar

Thanks Brock. We were missing one entry(<Appsettings>) in web.config file. So
it was throwing first as string assigned null value then the error executing
child request.

Now its working fine.
Thanks for reply again.

Shridhar