Error in Connection-ASP.Net & C#

Guest

Hi,

Can someone please help me in solving the below issue.
I received the following error,
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database requested in login
'TestCenter'. Login fails. Login failed for user 'SHYAM\NET'. at
System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Boolean& isInTransaction)
at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString
options, Boolean& isInTransaction) at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() at
Microsoft.Gtsc.TestCenterBooking.BusinessLayer.UserExams.GetExamList() in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TestCenterBooking\Microsoft\Gtsc\TestCenterBooking\BusinessLayer\UserExams.cs:line
38 at Microsoft.Gtsc.TestCenterBooking.Web.User.Exams.BindExams() in
D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TestCenterBooking\Microsoft\Gtsc\TestCenterBooking\Web\User\Exams.aspx.cs:line 44

Regards,
Shyam

Guest

Either

a) user/password combo wrong in connection string
b) You do not have an account in the database

It depends on how the connection string is set up.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!