Error installing Apache::Request

Adam Lawson

I am recieving the error

mod_perl 1.x ( < 1.99) is required at Makefile.PL line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 36.

I've installed mod_perl and it says up to date

I am trying to install using perl -MCPAN -e 'install Apache::Request'

where do i begin to troubleshoot the problem?

thank you

Adam

Keith Keller

I am recieving the error

mod_perl 1.x ( < 1.99) is required at Makefile.PL line 34.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 36.

I've installed mod_perl and it says up to date

I am trying to install using perl -MCPAN -e 'install Apache::Request'

where do i begin to troubleshoot the problem?

Apache::Request is a mod_perl 1.0 module, apparently replaced by
Apache::RequestRec. You'll need to either port your 1.0 code to
mod_perl 2.0's API or roll back to mod_perl 1.0.

--keith