    error,how do i fix it?

    kind regards
    Karpob
    Izak Pretorius, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Izak Pretorius wrote:
    > hi All
    >
    > I'm trying to compile a directdraw7 program,but i keep getting this
    > error,how do i fix it?
    >
    > kind regards
    > Karpob

    this is not the right newsgroup to post this message
    <OT>
    you must link your program with the right lib defining your symbol
    (ddraw.lib ?)
    </OT>

    Michaƫl
    Demanet Michael, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Izak Pretorius

    Christopher Guest

    "Izak Pretorius" <> wrote in message
    > hi All
    >
    > I'm trying to compile a directdraw7 program,but i keep getting this
    > error,how do i fix it?
    >
    > kind regards
    > Karpob

    try microsoft.public.win32.programmer.directx.graphics or look in your
    documentation for the library which you are using
    ,
    Chris
    Christopher, Sep 14, 2003