error message

Guest

i downloaded some music recently, when i went to click on it in 'my music',
an error message came up and shut down 'my documents' now everytime i go to
my documents it has an error message and closes, i need to delete the
downloaded file as it is prohibiting me from using 'my music' folder, i have
tried everything i can think of, what is the solution??

RobinS

That doesn't sound like it has anything to do with .Net programming.
You might want to post your question to a more pertinent newsgroup.

Robin S.