    What Can I do to fix this problem. It seems like it want to explicit convert
    a value to a specific datatype, but I set my command through vs.net which
    took care of that for me. what would you suggest?

    Leon Shaw, Jul 29, 2003

  2. Leon Shaw

    Natty Gur Guest

    Any code ?

    Natty Gur, CTO
    Dao2Com Ltd.
    28th Baruch Hirsch st. Bnei-Brak
    Israel , 51114

    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)3-5786668
    Fax: +972-(0)3-5703475
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Know the overall picture

    Natty Gur, Jul 29, 2003

  3. Leon Shaw

    Leon Shaw Guest

    Thanks for your response to help, but I solve my problem. Remember sharing
    knowledge is very powerful.

    Leon Shaw, Jul 29, 2003
  4. Leon Shaw

    Natty Gur Guest

    Can you share the solution with us ?

    Natty Gur, Jul 29, 2003
  5. Leon Shaw

    Bob Frasca Guest

    How did you resolve this as I am having the same problem?

    "Leon Shaw" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to insert a record into a sql server 2000 database using a

    store

    Bob Frasca, Jul 29, 2003
  6. Leon Shaw

    Leon Shaw Guest

    Send me the code and I will send you the answer (the answer all depends on
    the coding logic).

    Leon Shaw, Jul 29, 2003