Error on call web service from asp.net whit certificates

Fabio Franzini via .NET 247

Hello to all. I am developing a web site that must be connectedto of the web service on protocol https. has created a testapplication windows form and is successful to interrogate theweb service and it makes to give back me turns out to you that Iwanted. I have rifared the same thing but this time constructinga web form and all does not work more. The web service it givesback this to me: "The client application has specified aninvalid Client Certificate". How never with the samecertificate, a windows form works and a web form not? I havetried to impersonificare the application web form with thecustomer who has the certificate but she does not work. How canbe resolved the problem?

excused for my English... :)