Error trying to upload ASP.NET project using VS .NET2003

Guest

Hi,

I am trying to upload my ASP .NET project to a web hosting site using
VS.NET 2003 , upload project facility .

However , when I try to connect to the web site (from VS.NET 2003) , it give
me an error message saying:

"An error has occured in the script on this page".
Line: 196
Char: 4
Error: The System could not locate the resource specified.
Code: 0

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Any ideas???

cheers,
Summit

Guest

I am not sure. How do I check it?

Does this problem happen if the Front Page Extension is not installed?

cheers.