error unknown

Nick

In the last days I've found this error more and more often, but it never
occured before and I didn't make any important change in the scripts (it's a
CMS developed by me ant it works with no problem in other servers).It's
quite a riddle, because web pages work correctly for hours and then, all of
a sudden, the error occours.
Can anyone help me?

(the original was in italian)
event type: Error
event source: Active Server Pages
event category: None
event ID: 5
Error: Script module exception. Exception of script module 'C0000005' in
'IScriptDispatchEx::Release()' from 'CScriptingNamespace::UnInit()'..

In the log I've found often this error (sorry, it's in italian) -
800a01fb|Si_è_verificata_un'eccezione:_'Open' - and also this:
ASP_0113|Timeout_script, and occasionally also:
80004005|Risorse_di_sistema_insufficienti.
I don't know if what follows can be related or no, but I've also found in
the web log that these errors often occured when there was a spider search
(by google, msn and so on)
I use windows 2003 server (I haven't upgrade it to sp1); the scripts are
written in classic asp with db access (the actual size of db is about 12
Mb).