error unknown

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Nick, May 13, 2005.

  1. Nick

    Nick Guest

    In the last days I've found this error more and more often, but it never
    occured before and I didn't make any important change in the scripts (it's a
    CMS developed by me ant it works with no problem in other servers).It's
    quite a riddle, because web pages work correctly for hours and then, all of
    a sudden, the error occours.
    Can anyone help me?

    (the original was in italian)
    event type: Error
    event source: Active Server Pages
    event category: None
    event ID: 5
    Error: Script module exception. Exception of script module 'C0000005' in
    'IScriptDispatchEx::Release()' from 'CScriptingNamespace::UnInit()'..

    In the log I've found often this error (sorry, it's in italian) -
    800a01fb|Si_รจ_verificata_un'eccezione:_'Open' - and also this:
    ASP_0113|Timeout_script, and occasionally also:
    80004005|Risorse_di_sistema_insufficienti.
    I don't know if what follows can be related or no, but I've also found in
    the web log that these errors often occured when there was a spider search
    (by google, msn and so on)
    I use windows 2003 server (I haven't upgrade it to sp1); the scripts are
    written in classic asp with db access (the actual size of db is about 12
    Mb).
    Nick, May 13, 2005