    temporarily.
    Can anybody help me ?
    I'm using IIS6 & Win2003.

    G Zhao, Sep 3, 2009

  2. On Sep 3, 9:18 am, "G Zhao" <> wrote:
    > Error:
    > [Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web
    > Farm or cluster, ensure that configuration specifies the same validationKey
    > and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
    >
    > I got this error intermittently and an 'iisreset' command can solve it
    > temporarily.
    > Can anybody help me ?
    > I'm using IIS6 & Win2003.

    Try this
    http://weblogs.asp.net/albertpascua...tion-of-viewstate-mac-failed-error-issue.aspx

    Alexey Smirnov, Sep 3, 2009

  3. G Zhao

    G Zhao Guest

    This problem happened intermittently. And all clients got this error at the
    same time. An 'iisreset' command can solve it.

    So, I think your link can not fundamentally solve the problem.

    But , Thank you for reply.

    G Zhao, Sep 3, 2009