Error when attempting to export Crystal Report as PDF document asp.net.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Colin Graham, Nov 17, 2004.

  1. Colin Graham

    Colin Graham Guest

    Error when attempting to export Crystal Report as PDF document
    asp.net.

    I get the following error.

    Error in File C:\DOCUME~1\W2K-AD~1\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_512d88ae-f721-4860-a57f-2eae219dc1c4.rpt:
    Invalid export DLL or export format.

    I have recently created an asp.net deployment application. When i ran
    the deployment on the server i have had numerous issues but manged to
    get them sorted by copying dll's etc..

    Now my final issue (i hope) is getting the crystal report to export to
    pdf. I have added the four merge modules but i feel something is
    missing. any help greatly appreciated.

    Colin Graham
    Colin Graham, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Re: Error when attempting to export Crystal Report as PDF documentasp.net.

    Colin, there's a great resource for asking CR-related questions:
    http://asp.net/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumID=76

    I would encourage you to ask your questions there, I've had my
    CR-related questions answered there promptly by some real CR experts.

    hth

    --

    Scott Mitchell

    http://www.4GuysFromRolla.com