Error when re-directing word document

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mantorok, Sep 26, 2005.

  1. Mantorok

    Mantorok Guest

    Hi

    I'm getting the following when clicking a link to a word doc:

    System.Web.HttpException: Path 'OPTIONS' is forbidden.

    at System.Web.HttpMethodNotAllowedHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContext
    context)

    at
    System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

    completedSynchronously)

    Any ideas??

    Thanks

    Kev
    Mantorok, Sep 26, 2005

  2. Mantorok

    Mantorok Guest

    What are the settings? Any idea?

    BTW, I forgot to mention this is Beta 2.

    Thanks
    Kev

    Mantorok, Sep 26, 2005

  3. I think, in your web.config file, the settings are not properly given to

    Vadivel Kumar, Sep 26, 2005