    Please also sign up if you want to give a talk.

    Hope to see many of you,
    -Armin, Sven, Michael and Stefan

    Stefan Schmiedl, Aug 22, 2005

  2. Hello

    > Information about Euruko 05 at
    >=20
    > http://www.approximity.com/cgi-bin/europeRuby/tiki.cgi?c=3Dv&p=3DEuruko05

    Will it have english as main language?=20

    (Spanish ruby newbie thinking on an extended weekend on munich) :cool:

    --=20
    Saludos mercenarios...

    A los vampiros no les gusta el sol
    y yo, como es normal, no soy una excepci=F3n.
    Lleg=F3 el verano, lleg=F3 el verano...

    Pedro Arnal Puente, Aug 22, 2005

  3. Michael Neumann, Aug 22, 2005
  4. Stefan Schmiedl

    Rob . Guest

    I'm curious - what does the t-shirt design look like? ;)

    I've added an agenda detail page to the Euruko05 wiki, for speakers
    (including myself) to add presentation descriptions.

    cheers,
    Rob

    Rob ., Aug 22, 2005
  5. On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 02:06:19 +0900, Rob . <> wrote:

    > I'm curious - what does the t-shirt design look like? ;)

    if I don't get a really good idea during the week,
    it will be similar to the 03 edition, the euro flag
    with the ruby, sponsors and rubychan with the ruby ring, of course :)

    s.

    Stefan Schmiedl, Aug 22, 2005
  6. Stefan Schmiedl

    James Britt Guest

    Rob . wrote:
    > At Euruko 2005, will we have a wifi network and an internet
    > connection? I'm thinking of adding an audience participation component
    > to a presentation, which would probably require internet access.
    >
    > Also can someone in the know recommend a hotel for people to stay at
    > via the website? It'll be more fun to be at a hotel near the venue
    > with other attendees.

    Last year I stayed at the Park Inn Frankfurter Ring

    http://www.munich-info.de/hotels/country-inn-frankfurter-ring/welcome_en.html

    It's right near an U-bahn stop that gets you to/from the main
    Hauptbahnhof and downtown very easily, and is within walking distance of
    the conference.

    Very good buffet breakfast.

    James

    I add this page to the wiki: