Event ID 1078

dotNet

Hello!

I have this error repeating.

"The state server has closed an expired TCP/IP connection. The IP
address of the client is <IP address>. The expired Read operation began
at <date> <time>."

We run w2k3 standard edition as the state server, and we have w2k3 - web
edition as our web servers (web farm).

When this occour, the website stops responding and our load balance will
switch to another server that is responding. Then after a while IIS will
restart and it will start answer again.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

///Patrik