Events in TreeView WebControls Client Behavior

Guest

Hi
Is there a way to get the onMouseDown event in a <treenode> tag? I can not use oncheck event, in fact I want the user to be able to drag treenodes, that's why I need some JScript code to be executed when onMouseDown, onMouseMove, onMouseUp events fires on any treenode. I haven't seen those events on the reference and I don't know how to make them by myself, can anybody help me with that? An idea of how to drag treenodes without the events I've mentioned would be very usefull too. Thanks for any help.