EVERYONE PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY

HonestPerson321

Dear everyone in the group,

Don't get upset, just
listen to me first. Please take just a few minutes and check this new
website out. It's called http://www.WhoLovesFreeStuff.com It's
actually authentic. I got a gas card and an ipod for me, and a PS3 for
a relative ( The PS3 on the way in the mail) One of my friends is
probably getting a camera. Look, I know we all get a lot of crap in
our email, but this is actually legit and how are we ever going to know
about things like this if we don't tell each other? Just go look
through their site for yourself. Then you'll know what I'm talking
about. (I wouldn't have written you all if I didn't think this was
important!)