Excecuting a dtsx file fails

Don Juan

Hello all
I create a package in SSIS, this works fine (is just a file that update and
isert records).
But when I add this in my vb.nat project this fails, the resultcode is 0
(successfuly) but nothing happend.

Strange: When I run my website in Design Mode with F5, this works, but when
I move this (in the same server) in a Web directory this is ignored....
doesn't works.

Thanks for your comments. This is the code:
Dim pkgLocation As String
Dim app As New Application
Dim pkg As Package

pkgLocation = Server.MapPath("SF_Renewal1.dtsx")
pkg = app.LoadPackage(pkgLocation, Nothing)
pkg.Execute()

Me.l_errormessage.Text &= "<br>Execution Result: " &
pkg.ExecutionResult