Excel Automation in Client side

Abdhul Saleem

Hi,

I have a recordset containing some data.

Using that recordset I want to populate them in a work book in differrent
sheets, using client side VBScript.

Previously, I used server side automation for this. But it gives error
"ActiveX Component can't create object" then and there. Some times the
automation works fine.

So, please give me some ideas of using that server side recordset and
populating it in Excel book.

Regards,
M. Abdhul Saleem.