    excel worksheet in an asp file as a jpg or a gif file...
    any help will be appreciated...

    Snehal P
    Snehal P, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Snehal P

    Bullschmidt Guest

    I don't think that's exactly possible but I've got a free barchart ASP
    class (no components) downloadable from my Web site at
    http://www.bullschmidt.com/barchart.asp to help turn data stored in a
    table (or SQL statement) into a barchart...

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com

    Bullschmidt, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Snehal P

    Guest Guest

    what do you mean that's not exactly possible. Shame on you . OF course it's
    possible.

    Guest, Jul 1, 2003