Excellent J2ee interview questions

Andrew Thompson

Andrew said:
You? You're a f*cking menace. P*ss off.

I usually do not even glance at email sent to me from
posters to the usenet newsgroups, but since I had
just reported you for abuse to your 'host', I thought I'd
cut you some slack - and read yours.

"I am very sorry for posting this multiple times... But then when I
postedit for first time.. it saud there was some problem in posting and
try after 30 seconds.. And I did the same... Now I am trying to delete
the posts and I don't see any such option... :-("

OK - since you're busy coming up with 'excuses'
for your behaviour, lets examine your profile..
<http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...ACITNJD4CA0JQvFVWp9PLneFEmssiLmwyaEWxy9LPEfEQ>
What excuse do you have for multi-posting this
crap, across the range of groups, that you have?
Did you 'accidentally' post it to 5 separate
discussion forums?

Oh, and put your responses here, in the group,
where they belong - do not send me further email,
note the Quote in *my* profile..
<http://groups.google.com/groups/pro...ADCSWBnolz9mAH1YeBMyEJTo4cocwWvDVg2RHsu8f1bCg>

( The only thing I will forgive you for, is if you
reeappear here under a different name. ;-)

Andrew T.