Exception handling stack trace

BCC

I would like to write a small class that will dump out the call stack in
the event of an error.

Rather than reinvent the wheel, does anyone have any recommendations for
free stuff that already does this?

Thanks

Alf P. Steinbach

* BCC:
I would like to write a small class that will dump out the call stack in
the event of an error.

Rather than reinvent the wheel, does anyone have any recommendations for
free stuff that already does this?

The only platform-independent way to do that in C++ is to instrument every
function e.g. by adding some call-tracking object as a local variable.

If you don't want that you need to ask in a forum dedicated to the particular
platform.