    i get this error while trying to run a small program.what can i do to fix
    this

    thanks in advance
    Bernd, Oct 9, 2005

  2. Bernd

    zero Guest

    "Bernd" <> wrote in
    news:43496dd7$0$21684$:

    > typesExtraOef2b
    >

    > i get this error while trying to run a small program.what can i do to
    > fix this
    >

    > thanks in advance

    A number of things can cause this. For beginners, the most common cause is
    mistyping a class name. You probably need TypesExtraOef2b, not
    typesExtraOef2b. Try running the program with this command line:

    java -classpath . TypesExtraOef2b

    With the little information you've given, that's the best guess I can come
    up with.
    zero, Oct 9, 2005

  3. Bernd

    Roedy Green Guest