Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

SMG - Idealake

Hi all,
I am getting following error on my error, what could be the reason?

Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type
System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Source Error:
____________

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was
thrown.]

Regards,
Shailesh G
Idealake Tech

Eliyahu Goldin

Likely you have an indefinite loop where you consume some memory every
iteration.

Eliyahu